I’ve been struggling to write here. With all that’s happening in the world, I was as to what is and isn’t appropriate. But then I saw this and it’s made me smile, so I’ll put it here… << Just in case you’re here to secure my passwords, they are entirely unrelated to anything in this list! >>
1. What was the last thing you drank? Chocolate milk
2. Where was your profile picture taken? After a particularly fabulous haircut (one word or two?) at Philip Heliar
3. Worst pain ever? The death of my Dad
4. Favourite place you’ve ever travelled? New York. Obvs!
5. How late did you stay up last night? 00:30
7. What do you collect? Stationery, especially from the likes of Hope House Press 😉
8. Favourite day of the week? Friday. A day when I try to get a brew &/or walk in with friends and catch up on all our life stuff #TheKeeper
9. Amusement park or Concert? Concert
10. When was the last time you cried? Today. When someone asked me how long it would have taken me and my Dad to make something like this:
11. Who took your profile picture? Me!
12. Who’s the last person/animal you took a photo of? The dog. He was asleep in cute positions. Will put a collage below.
13. What’s your favourite season? Summer.
14. If you could have any other job/career what would it be? Educational psychologist.
15. Who’s your celebrity crush? Alan ‘Ding Dong’ Rickman will always be at the top of the pile. Barack Obama is also a favourite. As is Colin Firth.
16. Are you a good influence? Most of the time.
17. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? No. No. And No.
18. You have the remote, what are you watching? Grey’s Anatomy / West Wing
19. Who do you think will play? Lady Kelly Innes, because I shall tag her on FB. Sue Foxall and Anna Ball because they are good fun for this kind of thing. And R will but she’ll only do it on messenger with me as she’s more private. KR, AKT and JR are too busy with work at the moment. But that’s ok, they’re doing important stuff. The Queen Herself – T – she will do it!!!!
Well, I rather enjoyed that. Did anything surprise you? Please do your own and leave a link in the comments. I’d love to read it.
Stay safe, don’t open the cupboard every time you pass it and if you get the chance to, be extraordinarily kind to someone this week. We’re all going to need a leg up at some point in this process x