Great question. There are several reasons why I don’t blog any more.
- I have teenagers. They aren’t so keen on their cute / dumb / annoying statements being shared with the world en masse any more.
- As I get older, I’m becoming less of a sharer.
- Many things in the world frustrate me. Mummy Barrow does a great job of covering most of what I’m vexed about in her posts, so it’s easier to link there.
- I never really got my groove back after my Dad died. I didn’t like blogging about someone being terminally ill. And then didn’t like blogging when deep in grief. And then lost my mojo.
- Because if it started, I might not stop. For example, I have many, many, many things to say about Kloeber – they make doors and windows. It’s safe to say that I do not recommend them. I dug out an old post which has a reference to the start of the shenanigans that resulted from putting an order in with that supplier.
But still, I’m here today, which is quite interesting eh?
Why? To show you a culinary creation! TA DAH!!!!
I saw a Nutella Christmas tree on Instasham, so I googled it and watched a video. And this is what happened. Good eh? For the eagle eyed amongst you, yes that’s a palm tree in the bottom pictures. And a racoon. I thought about making a nativity out of puff pastry. Didn’t quite go to plan. Happy Saturday!