1. E’s increasing vocabulary and ability to spell and write. I’m a proud mummy!!
2. That I only have as long as it takes the bacon to cook to write this list…
3. W still being the cutest thing I have ever known. Except when he is doing a wee &/or poo in his pants for no reason whatsoever. Why?
4. Birthday parties – we don’t have one this weekend. Sweet relief. Is it really cruel of us to host one for E soon? Inflicting parties on others – is it a crime?
5. My weight – I got down from 14 st 4 lbs. To 13t 10lbs at one point. Now I’m at 13st 13lbs. Do I really want to lose weight? She says now eating 4 pieces of rindless bacon after a bit of white bread. Like really? Surely if I wanted to this, I would be? Because I’m that kind of girl. When I make a decision about something, I make it happen. So I must not want to lose weight in my heart of hearts. Go figure…
6. How much money do people really need to live on? I want to work that out.
7. E going to sleep with a “cape” (a blanket) tied around his neck as best he can, a Thomas the Tank Engine cap on, and a green circular thing that used to be part of a stacking blocks game for babies. Now the latter is representative of Saturn. And means I had to go online today to work out where it was and what it looked like. Because I didn’t know. But I don’t want to forget how lovely E is, going to sleep like that, with his toys “attached” to coat hangers by their tail, mimicking the solar system, we think, from the curtain pole.