Well, this has been an insightful 10 minutes. I saw this on Facebook. Have a go at it.
WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think.
1. What is something mum always says to you? Go to bed. // Shut up and go to sleep.
2. What makes mum happy? Me being kind and nice // Me and William going to sleep.
3. What makes mum sad? When we don’t go to sleep // When we kick each other in the face
4. How does your mum make you laugh? I don’t know //
5. What was your mum like as a child? You were funny, clever and always went to school nicely
6. How old is your mum? 1,200 // I don’t know.
7. How tall is your mum? I don’t know. // 1.2 metres high
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Snuggle and kiss us and touch our bottoms // Squeak our bums
9. What does your mum do when you’re not around? Play games // be bored // do my work
10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for? All my hugs and kisses // For stopping someone from killing someone else
11. What is your mum really good at? Working, kissing and hugging us and also going to sleep with us // Staying on the internet for hours on end
12. What is your mum not very good at? Hide and seek // Tiddlywinks // annoying us
13. What does your mum do for a job? Work for people doing social media sometimes // Help Water Babies like how I do topics at school
14.What is your mum’s favourite food? Pizza // Meatballs // I can’t answer that question //
15.What makes you proud of your mum? When you do things right // When you make me chocolate cake // Always
16. If your mum were a character, who would she be? Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
17. What do you and your mum do together? Playing games, having fun // Sleep next to each other
18. How are you and your mum the same? We both sleep with our arm hanging out of the duvet //
19. How are you and your mum different? I sleep like a starfish and you curl up
20. How do you know your mum loves you? Because you kiss us and hug us // You let me touch your boobs
21. What does your mum like most about your dad? Hugging and kissing him and his bottom // Not helping him do the gardening
22. Where is your mum’s favourite place to go? Home // I don’t know actually – I do, anywhere with us
23. How old was your mum when you were born? No idea // 31
Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to squeak bottoms, kiss and cuddle people and then sleep next to them!